APPLE ORCHARD SCHOOL FIELD TRIP
$9/person for apple picking field trip, $8/person for pre-picked apple orchard field trip
- We offer 2 types of apple orchard field trips: an apple picking field trip or pre-picked apple orchard tour. Students in the apple picking field trip will pick up to 4 apples off the tree. Students in the pre-picked apple orchard field trip will receive 4 picked apples.
- A wagon ride is included in both types of apple orchard field trips.
- A school field trip guide will give an educational talk about the apple orchard including nutrition, growth cycle, harvesting, photosynthesis, bees and pollination.
- The trip guide will accompany your classroom onto the wagon to the apple orchard. Apple picking field trip students will stop at the orchard to pick their apples.
- After the tour, participants will be able to play in our barnyard which includes over 30 activities including the petting zoo, bunny village and observation bee hive.
- Each student will receive petting zoo feed, an apple cider donut and 4 apples.
- Teachers are free with school ID. Parents and siblings pay school field trip price.
- Min 15 students required.
CORN MAZE & PUMPKIN SCHOOL FIELD TRIP
- This school field trip is a combination corn maze and pre-picked pumpkin field trip.
- A trip guide will give an educational talk about corn and pumpkins which will include growth cycle, photosynthesis, harvesting, bees and pollination.
- Your class will then navigate through the corn maze using one of our educational navigation passports. This portion of the tour will be unguided.
- Participants will be given admission to our barnyard which includes over 30 activities including the petting zoo, observation bee hive and goat bridge.
- Each student in the trip will receive petting zoo feed, an apple cider donut and a pre-picked pumpkin.
- Teachers are free with school ID. Parents and siblings pay corn maze and pumpkin field trip price.
- Min 15 students required.
BARNYARD FIELD TRIP
- Participants will be given admission into our Barnyard which includes over 30 activities including our outdoor classroom, petting zoo, bee observation station, jumping pillow, pedal karts and more.
- This is an unguided school field trip.
- 1 free teacher per 10 students. Parents and siblings pay field trip price.
- Apple cider donut and petting zoo feed can be purchased for an additional fee.
- Min 15 students required.
TEACHERS LOVE ALL SEASONS ORCHARD SCHOOL FIELD TRIPS
Every year our preschool program looks forward to the educational fun we enjoy at All Seasons Orchard. In addition, our tour coordinators have been wonderful!Amy K.
One of the goals at Alexander Leigh Center for Autism is to create experiences for our students that allow them to enter into the community to practice their skills and have some good old kid fun. The staff at All Seasons Orchard were accepting of the special needs of our students and made sure that they felt welcomed. The kids had a blast! We are grateful for the partnership we have built with All Seasons and we look forward to this season.Kelly W.
Took a senior group to this wonderful location and it was such a great experience. The All Seasons Orchard staff was so accommodating, friendly, and really went the extra mile for us! Cost package was great but not nearly as great as the memories made with the residents! Parking was easy and bus transfer was quick and close to the entrance. We will visit again with a larger group!Jess N.
How do I book a school field trip? Is a deposit required?
A $50 deposit is required to reserve your date. The balance will be due upon arrival on your trip date. Reservations can be made online by clicking the book tour button above or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When are school field trips offered?
School field trips take place Tuesdays through Fridays in September and October. The apple orchard apple picking field trip is offered in September and October. The corn maze and pumpkin picking field trip is available in September and October. However, during the first half of September when pumpkins are not available, each student will receive 4 pre-picked apples instead.
How long do school field trips last?
What is your cancellation policy?
We allow the rescheduling of school field trip tours up to two weeks in advance without penalty. A penalty will not be assessed if cancellation is due to weather and an alternate date is booked.
What is your teacher and chaperone policy?
For the apple tour and the corn maze pumpkin tours, classroom teachers are free but will need to present a school ID. For the Barnyard field trip, one free teacher is allowed per 10 paid students. Any additional adults and kids will be charged the price of the trip.
What forms of payment are accepted?
A $50 deposit is due at the time of reserving your school field trip. The balance will be due upon your arrival at the orchard. To make payment, please bring cash or credit card (Visa/Mastercard) with you on the day of your visit. The entire field trip group must be paid for in one transaction. Official school checks will be accepted if necessary and should be made out to All Season Farm and Nursery.
Can the trip program be modified for our special needs group?
When should we arrive?
Arrive at least 15 min before your scheduled time to check in upon your arrival. Please provide us with your final student and adult number count so that the balance can be settled. We reserve the right to shorten your guided tour if you do not arrive on time for your field trip.