APPLE ORCHARD FIELD TRIP
$9/person for apple picking field trip, $8/person for pre-picked apple orchard field trip
- We offer 2 types of apple orchard field trips: an apple picking field trip or pre-picked apple orchard field trip. Students in the apple picking field trip will pick up to 4 apples off the tree. Students in the pre-picked apple orchard field trip will receive 4 picked apples.
- A wagon ride is included in both types of apple orchard field trips.
- A guide will give an educational talk about the apple orchard including nutrition, growth cycle, harvesting, photosynthesis, bees and pollination.
- The guide will accompany your classroom onto the wagon ride to the apple orchard. Apple picking field trip students will stop at the apple orchard to pick their own apples.
- After the tour, students can continue learning and playing in our barnyard which includes over 30 activities including the petting zoo, jumping pillow and observation bee hive.
- Each student will receive petting zoo feed, an apple cider donut and 4 apples.
- Teachers are free with school ID. Parents and siblings pay school field trip price.
- Min 15 students required.
CORN MAZE & PUMPKIN FARM FIELD TRIP
- This school field trip is a combination corn maze and pre-picked pumpkin farm field trip.
- A guide will give an educational talk about how corn and pumpkins are grown on our farm. Topics will include growth cycle, photosynthesis, harvesting, bees and pollination.
- Your class will then navigate through the corn maze using one of our educational navigation passports. This portion of the tour will be unguided.
- Participants will be given admission to our barnyard which includes over 30 activities including the petting zoo, observation bee hive and jumping pillow.
- Each student in the trip will receive petting zoo feed, an apple cider donut and a pre-picked pumpkin.
- Teachers are free with school ID. Parents and siblings pay corn maze and pumpkin farm field trip price.
- Min 15 students required.
BARNYARD FIELD TRIP
- This unguided field trip takes place in our Barnyard which includes over 30 educational and fun activities including our petting zoo, bee observation station, jumping pillow, pedal karts and more.
- Teachers will have access to our outdoor classroom which illustrates how we grow the apple, corn and pumpkins on our farm.
- 1 free teacher per 15 students. Parents and siblings pay trip price.
- Apple cider donut and petting zoo feed can be purchased for an additional fee.
- Min 15 students required.
TEACHERS LOVE ALL SEASONS ORCHARD FIELD TRIPS
Every year our preschool program looks forward to the educational fun we enjoy at All Seasons Orchard. In addition, our tour coordinators have been wonderful!Amy K.
One of the goals at Alexander Leigh Center for Autism is to create experiences for our students that allow them to enter into the community to practice their skills and have some good old kid fun. The staff at All Seasons Orchard were accepting of the special needs of our students and made sure that they felt welcomed. The kids had a blast! We are grateful for the partnership we have built with All Seasons and we look forward to this season.Kelly W.
Took a senior group to this wonderful location and it was such a great experience. The All Seasons Orchard staff was so accommodating, friendly, and really went the extra mile for us! Cost package was great but not nearly as great as the memories made with the residents! Parking was easy and bus transfer was quick and close to the entrance. We will visit again with a larger group!Jess N.
FIELD TRIP FAQ’S
When are school field trips offered?
Field trips take place Tuesdays through Fridays in September and October. The apple picking in the apple orchard field trip is offered in September and October. The corn maze and pumpkin farm field trip is available in September and October. However, during the first half of September when pumpkins are not available, each student will receive 4 pre-picked apples instead.
How do I book a trip? Is a deposit required?
A $50 deposit is required to reserve your date. The balance will be due upon arrival at the farm. Reservations can be made online by clicking the book field trip button above. You can also email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
How long do school tours last?
The apple orchard and corn maze – pumpkin farm field trips last approximately 45-60 minutes. After this is over, your class is free to explore the Barnyard area.
What is your cancellation policy?
We allow rescheduling up to two weeks in advance without penalty. A penalty will not be assessed if cancellation is due to weather and an alternate trip date is booked.
What is your teacher and chaperone policy?
For the apple orchard field trip and the corn maze pumpkin farm field trip, classroom teachers are free but will need to present a school ID. For the Barnyard trip, one free teacher is allowed per 15 paid students. Any additional adults and children will be charged the price of the trip.
What forms of payment are accepted?
A $50 deposit to reserve your date can be paid online with a credit card. The balance will be due upon your arrival at the farm. To make payment, please bring cash or credit card (Visa/Mastercard) with you on the day of your visit. The balance must be paid for in one transaction. Official school checks will be accepted if necessary and should be made out to All Season Farm and Nursery.
Can the field trip program be modified for our special needs group?
Over the years we’ve welcome many special needs groups to the farm and can work with you to create a field trip program that works best for your group. Please contact us to discuss in more detail.
When should we arrive?
Arrive at least 15 min before your scheduled time to check in upon your arrival. Please provide us with your final student and adult number count so that the balance can be settled. We reserve the right to shorten your guided tour if you do not arrive on time.
Can we eat our lunches there?
We have indoor and outdoor picnic tables available.
Do you have water fountains?
We do not have water fountains. Please encourage your students to bring their own bottles of water. Alternatively we also have cases and bottles of water that can be purchased.