Come Visit Us
School Field Trips
All Seasons Orchard offers a fun and educational apple orchard field trip and pumpkin farm field trip in the months of September and October. Each field trip will provide your students with hands-on learning opportunities as they explore our apple orchard and pumpkin farm. After the tour, the education and fun continues as students play in our Barnyard Activity area. Field trips require advance booking and are by reservation only. Our apple orchard and pumpkin farm are located in Woodstock, IL.
- Our apple orchard field trip takes students by wagon ride into the orchard for a tour. Students will be able to pick 4 apples out of a bin in the orchard or teachers can opt for 4 already bagged apples per student.
- A guide will give an educational talk about the apple orchard including nutrition, growth cycle, harvesting, photosynthesis, bees and pollination.
- The guide will accompany your classroom onto the wagon ride to the apple orchard.
- After the tour, students can continue learning and playing in our barnyard which includes over 30 activities including the petting zoo, jumping pillow and observation bee hive.
- Each student will receive petting zoo feed, an apple cider donut and 4 apples.
- One teacher is free per 15 students (school ID required). Parents and siblings pay school field trip price.
- Min 15 students required.
Field Trips At The
- This school field trip is a combination corn maze and pre-picked pumpkin farm field trip.
- A guide will give an educational talk about how corn and pumpkins are grown on our farm. Topics will include growth cycle, photosynthesis, harvesting, bees and pollination.
- Your class will then navigate through the corn maze using one of our educational navigation passports. This portion of the tour will be unguided.
- Participants will be given admission to our barnyard which includes over 30 activities including the petting zoo, observation bee hive and jumping pillow.
- Each student in the trip will receive petting zoo feed, an apple cider donut and a pre-picked pumpkin.
- One teacher is free per 15 students (school ID required). Parents and siblings pay corn maze and pumpkin farm field trip price.
- Min 15 students required.
Field Trip At The
Corn Maze & Pumpkin Farm
Amy K. | Little Hands Home Daycare & Preschool
Every year our preschool program looks forward to the educational fun we enjoy at All Seasons Orchard. In addition, our tour coordinators have been wonderful!
Kelly W. | Alexander Leigh Center for Autism
One of the goals at Alexander Leigh Center for Autism is to create experiences for our students that allow them to enter into the community to practice their skills and have some good old kid fun. The staff at All Seasons Orchard were accepting of the special needs of our students and made sure that they felt welcomed. The kids had a blast! We are grateful for the partnership we have built with All Seasons and we look forward to this season.
Jess N. | Senior Citizen Center
Took a senior group to this wonderful location and it was such a great experience. The All Seasons Orchard staff was so accommodating, friendly, and really went the extra mile for us! Cost package was great but not nearly as great as the memories made with the residents! Parking was easy and bus transfer was quick and close to the entrance. We will visit again with a larger group!