VISIT ALL SEASONS
All tickets can be purchased upon arrival at the farm. Only weekend, Labor Day and Columbus Day tickets an be purchased online in advance.
Parking is free.
FARM MARKET, COUNTRY KITCHEN & CONCESSION
- Free to enter.
COMBO PASSBEST VALUE
- Pricing will be updated mid Aug 2019. Includes apple picking and 30+ barnyard activities. Save with combo passes!
- Keep scrolling to see what’s included in apple picking & barnyard.
- Weekends, Labor Day, Columbus Day:-
- Regardless of day, Honeycrisp picking is an additional:-
- Pricing will be updated mid Aug 2019.
- Includes apple bag and apples picked into the bag
- Apple bag per person required to go into orchard
- Children 2 and under free, but do not get apple bag
- , 1/4 peck bag
- , 1/2 peck bag
- Honeycrisp picking is an additional –
- Pricing will be updated mid August 2019. Tickets include over 30 activities (10 acre corn maze, jumping pillow, pedal karts, mini zip line park, etc.) Pumpkin Patch opens late September.
- Not all activities available on weekdays. Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult. Anyone that enters the Barnyard will need to purchase Barnyard admission. See Barnyard page for more details.
- Additional: Pony rides, apple cannon, pumpkins. Barnyard admission is required.
- on weekdays
- on weekends, Labor Day, Columbus Day
REFUNDS AND RAINCHECKS
We do not provide refunds or rainchecks. Some attractions may temporarily close in case of rain so that surfaces can dry.
Parking is free. Handicap parking is available in front of the Farm Market and Country Kitchen. Due to pedestrian traffic, to access handicap parking in front of the Farm Market on weekends, please drive up to the Farm Market gate and our greeter will open the gate for your vehicle.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
*Please note we do not allow outside food or pets (with the exception of service dogs). We are a smoke free farm and smoking (including e-cigarettes) is not allowed on the property. Thank you for your understanding!
PEOPLE LOVE ALL SEASONS ORCHARD
This is the perfect place for a family day in the fall, so we’ve come 4 years straight now. I could write a novel about all there is to do here, but suffice it to say that the admission cost would be justified if all it got you was the opportunity to purchase the homemade apple cider and apple doughnuts here- unbelievable!Jeremy A.
Amazing time today!! Tons of honeycrisp apples to pick! Had an amazing time with the kids in the barnyard, before meeting my personal favorite the new bakery store!! The smells from there are fabulous! The donuts and pies to die for. Do yourself a favor and buy the caramel sauce! Before you leave find the desert place and have an apple cider donut sundae..you’ll thank me for it later! We’ll be back really soon!!!Meredith N.
This has to be the best orchard/pumpkin patch in the area! This is our 5th year and we had a blast! The staff is friendly and hands down the best cider donuts! Thanks for another wonderful time!Michelle W.