VISIT ALL SEASONS
Tickets can be purchased upon arrival at the farm. Currently only season passes can be purchased online. Online ticketing is currently only available for season passes.
Parking is free.
FARM MARKET, COUNTRY KITCHEN & CONCESSION
- Free to enter.
SEASON PASSBEST VALUE FOR UNLIMITED FUN
- Unlimited entrance into the barnyard during our fall season. No blackout dates. Pass is valid 7 days a week including weekends and holidays!
- Barnyard includes over 30 activities. Barnyard attractions requiring an additional fee are not included. Click here for a complete list of Barnyard activities.
- Pass holders will also receive exclusive savings for apple picking, the Farm Market, bakery, Country Kitchen and Dessert Bar.
- For complete details on the season pass click here.
COMBO PASSBEST VALUE FOR SINGLE VISITS
- Weekdays: 16.00/person
- Weekends, Labor Day, Columbus Day: 21.00/person
- Military personnel and seniors ages 65+ receive a 3.00 discount. ID required.
- Honeycrisp picking is an additional: 3.00/person (available mid-September)
- Save with combo passes! Includes 1/4 peck apple picking and 30+ barnyard activities. Children 2 and younger are free but do not receive an apple bag. Limit one bag per person.
- Keep scrolling to see more details on what’s included in apple picking & barnyard.
- 9.50/person for a 1/4 peck bag
- Honeycrisp picking is an additional 3.00/person. Available starting mid-September.
- Includes apple bag, apples picked into the bag and wagon ride (weather permitting). Children 2 and under free, but do not get apple bag.
- Apple bag per person required to go into orchard. Limit one bag per person.
- 10.00/person on weekdays
- 15.00/person on weekends, Labor Day, Columbus Day
- Military personnel and seniors 65+ years of age receive a 3.00 discount. ID required.
- Includes over 30 activities (10 acre corn maze, jumping pillow, pedal karts, mini zip line park, etc.) Pumpkin Patch opens late September.
- Not all activities available on weekdays. Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult. Anyone that enters the Barnyard will need to purchase Barnyard admission. See Barnyard page for more details.
- Additional: Pony rides, apple cannon, pumpkins. Barnyard admission is required.
REFUNDS AND RAINCHECKS
We do not provide refunds or rainchecks. Some attractions may temporarily close in case of rain so that surfaces can dry.
Parking is free. Handicap parking is available in front of the Farm Market, Harvest Barn and Country Kitchen. Due to pedestrian traffic, to access handicap parking in front of the Farm Market on weekends, please drive through the cones to access.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
*Please note we do not allow outside food or pets (with the exception of service dogs). We are a smoke free farm and smoking (including e-cigarettes) is not allowed on the property. Thank you for your understanding!