Experience all that the farm has to offer, any day of the week, as many times as you want with our season pass!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A SEASON PASS?
- Unlimited entry into the Barnyard during our fall season
- No black out dates! Valid 7 days a week
- Discounted apple picking for each season pass holder (single use only)
- Exclusive savings to our Farm Market, bakery, Country Kitchen and Dessert Bar.
- Expedited check-in at our admissions booth
HOW MUCH DOES A SEASON PASS COST?
Pricing will be updated Summer 2020.
SEASON PASS DETAILS
A Season Pass provides unlimited visits and access to most rides and attractions in the Barnyard but does not include food, shopping, additional fee attractions such as the apple cannons, pony rides, gem mining, u-pick apples, pumpkins or special events.
Children 2 years old or younger are free. Otherwise, everyone must pay admission or have a season pass in order to enter the Barnyard. The Season Pass is assigned to one individual and is non-transferable and non-refundable. The 2019 Season Pass expires on October 31, 2019.
Season pass holders must check-in at the admissions booth with each visit and present his or her Season Pass as well as a valid picture ID at the register in order to receive a wristband. The season pass is not valid for school field trips or special events.